Should you wish to make a complaint to Drake & Co, please follow the steps listed below.
Drake & Co are an Estate Agents and Property Management Company. Staff work hard to liaise with tenants, landlords and contractors to ensure that everybody’s needs are met and that you enjoy your time renting the property with us. However, staff at Drakes do not own the property and we rely on third party availability to have repairs carried out, therefore there may be occasions in which the delivery or performance of the property is affected by an event outside our control.
Nonetheless, staff at Drake & Co are happy to assist with any issues and aim to provide a high level of customer service at all times. We appreciate your patience and cooperation throughout any problems that may arise.
Staff at Drake & Co endeavour to investigate and resolve any/all issues as efficiently and fairly as possible, once they have been brought to our attention. Before escalating a matter to a complaint, we ask that you contact us to discuss any problems/queries so that we can offer our assistance. You must contact us directly with any enquiries. Due to GDPR, we are unable to discuss matters with anybody except the tenants, landlord and parties directly involved.
Please contact us via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Staff will be in touch with you as soon as soon as possible to discuss your query. Please note that during our communications, response time can be affected if we are required to liaise with third parties (such as landlords, contractors). If you are unsatisfied with the outcome of our discussions and would like to raise a complaint, a formal complaint must be submitted to us in writing, our Complaints Procedure can be found below.
As a firm licensed by the National Residential Landlords Association, Drake & Co (licence no: A3810) aims to provide the highest standards of service to all Landlords and Tenants. We are affiliated with Manchester Student Homes and The Property Ombudsman and adhere to their code of conduct.
To ensure that your interests are safeguarded, we offer the following:
- If you believe you have a grievance, please write in the first instance to Drake & Co at the address or email below:
Drake & Co, 161a Dickenson Road, Rusholme, Manchester M14 5HZ
- The grievance will be acknowledged within three working days and then investigated thoroughly in accordance with established procedures.
- A full and thorough investigation will be undertaken.
- A formal written outcome of the complaint will be sent to you within working 15 days. If we require longer than this timescale, we will advise you in writing and confirm our revised response date.
- If you are unhappy with the result of the internal investigation, please contact Mr Darrell Kerr (manager) and outline the reasons why you aren’t happy with the outcome that has been proposed. He will then review the complaint and carry out a prompt and detached review not involving staff.
- Following on from this, you will receive a final written statement stating our findings and expressing our viewpoint (including an offer if we deem it acceptable to make one).
- If you remain dissatisfied with the conclusion of the complaint, you can refer the matter to the The Property Ombudsman, as we are part of their redress scheme.
Milford House, 43 – 55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP
Tel: 01722 333 306 – www.tpos.co.uk – email@example.com